Apply for Best People Development in Facilities Management
This award recognises the organisation that invests most effectively in the development of their people across facilities management, via coaching and mentoring.
Entry is by a 5 A4 page submission; the judges will be looking for a clear plan and evidence that it is delivering on core objectives, paying attention to the criteria listed below.
- Background: Outline how the People development initiative was developed, the business needs that prompted it and Board level commitment.
- Implementation: Provide an overview of how the people development initiative was implemented and communicated to the business.
- Outcomes: Highlight the outcomes of the people development initiative including details of how it raised the skill levels of individuals and contributed to improvements in performance.
- Results: Provide evidence of how the success of the people development initiative was measured.
- Include any other facts or statements that you feel are relevant to support the entry.