Apply for COVID-19 Crisis Response Award
During this unprecedented period, property and FM professionals have rapidly had to shift to build new capabilities and ways of working that deliver continued value to their clients and partners.
This one-off award will recognise and reward the most the effective and outstanding initiative created/developed by an in-house FM team, FM service provider or property management company in response to the pressures of the COVID-19 pandemic. Judges would like to see clear examples of pragmatic steps being taken to respond effectively and innovatively to immediate and post-pandemic world challenges.
Entry is by a 5 A4 page submission; the judges will be looking for clear information backed up by facts that pays particular attention to the criteria listed below.
- Challenges faced: Please briefly outline the implications of COVID-19 on your business.
- Initiatives: Please describe the initiatives you have taken during this period to strengthen your value chain and health & safety systems, and why you think they were exceptional.
- Collaboration: Outline how collaboration was successfully embedded into the challenge, including details of initiative, leadership and creativity shown by team members.
- Innovation: Please include details of any unique efforts or processes arising out of the pandemic that have been deployed.
- Outcomes & Results: Summarise the outcomes of these efforts. Please also elaborate on how your efforts will help to future-proof your business.
- Corporate Social Responsibility: Please describe any initiatives you have taken to support your employees, communities, and stakeholders during this period. Highlight how sustainability and environmental factors were successfully factored into your planning.
- Include any other facts or statements that you feel are relevant to support the entry.