Apply for Excellence in Health and Safety
This award recognises an outstanding health and safety initiative executed by an FM professional, team or organisation over the past 12 months. This award is an ideal way of showing commitment to improving its health and safety performance in FM, while also demonstrating clear practical applications and results.
Entry is by a 5 A4 page submission; the judges will be looking for clear information backed up by facts that pays particular attention to the criteria listed below.
- Describe the Health and Safety initiative. What was the rationale and background to behind the Health and Safety initiative? Explain what aspects are new, better or significantly improved.
- Please provide evidence of results. How has the initiative contributed to the welfare of staff? How is the impact measured?
- What have been the practical benefits of the initiative? Show successful outcomes, such as improvements in performance, costs savings, reduced environmental impact or any other aspect that shows better or more effective processes, products, technologies or ideas.
- How will you use the initiative in the future? You can include any plans for alteration or expansion.
- Include any other facts or statements that you feel are relevant to support the entry.