Apply for FM Project of the Year - Private Sector
This award recognises an outstanding Facilities Management project undertaken in a Private Sector premises or facility over the past 12 months. The project can be related to any Facilities Management discipline or service and submissions can be put forward by any individual, team or organisation that played a leading role. This may include, but is not limited to, in-house FM teams or professionals, FM Service Providers, Estate, Premises or Operation Managers, Client or Landlords, Property Management Companies and Suppliers.
Private sector premises of all types are eligible for this category.
Entry is by a 5 A4 page submission; the judges will be looking for clear information backed up by facts that pays particular attention to the criteria listed below.
- Project background: Please provide a brief description of the project, including objectives, timescales, project value and the teams involved i.e. client, service provider, contractors, key suppliers etc.
- Planning and execution: Why was this project commissioned? What strategy was undertaken to achieve the project’s aims and objectives? Were there key sustainability strategies, initiatives and solutions for energy and waste management? Was the project delivered on time and within budget?
- Innovation: Please highlight any innovations introduced by any of the involved parties during the course of the project.
- Challenges: Outline any challenges that were experienced and how they were overcome.
- Project excellence: Explain why you feel this project deserves special recognition for this award, supported with facts and figures where possible.
- Please include any other statements or facts that support your entry, including client testimonials if possible.