Apply for FM Team of the Year - Service Provider
This award recognises the Facilities Management Team working for, or on behalf of, a Facilities Management Service Provider that can demonstrate extraordinary teamwork and show examples of how they went the extra mile to deliver their objectives. If you think your team has something to shout about then tell our judges about it and you might just pick up a much deserved award for your excellence.
Entry is by a 5 A4 page submission; the judges will be looking for clear information backed up by facts that pays particular attention to the criteria listed below.
- Team Background: Outline the members of your team, including examples of your collaborative efforts. Please also include information relating to definitions of roles, allocation of tasks, motivation, problem solving and communications within the team.
- Team Skills: Outline the key skills and expertise within your team.
- Projects & Initiatives: Summarise the projects your team have worked on in the past 12 months to include objectives, budgets, results, as well as comparisons with previous years where relevant.
- Contributions and Achievements: Describe the contributions and the impact of the team on your organisation (and host organisation if applicable) in this period including innovations introduced, outstanding achievements and benefits of the work carried out.
- Include any other facts or statements that you feel are relevant to support your entry.