Apply for Innovation in Technology and Systems - Providers
This award recognises the most effective use of a System or technology in Ireland’s Facilities Management sector. This may be via the introduction of a new technological product or System or by using existing technology more efficiently.
Submissions must be made by the technology provider.
Entry is by a 5 A4 page submission; the judges will be looking for clear information backed up by facts that pays attention to the criteria listed below.
- Background: Please outline the technology/System nominated including a summary of its uses and benefits.
- Key Projects & Initiatives: Please provide a brief description of significant projects or initiatives that utilised the technology/System nominated, detailing how it was successfully integrated by the Organisation.
- Innovation: Please include details of any unique efforts or processes that have been employed, demonstrating how the technology/System Solution helped the outcome or was a positive force for change.
- Outcomes & Results: Summarise the outcomes of these efforts including the contribution to business growth and benefits to the end user.
- Include any other facts or statements that you feel are relevant to support the entry.